RE: [gtkmm] basic reordering with dnd

> From: Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu [mailto:mauriziopuxeddu yahoo it]
> On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 08:14, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > > From: Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu [mailto:mauriziopuxeddu yahoo it]
> > > Gtkmm tutorial says that the treestore example should
> explain how the
> > > basic dnd reordering work with gtkmm.
> > > The problem is that I cannot do any dnd using that example on
> > > my system
> > > even if set_reorderable() is called.
> >
> > It only works in gtkmm 2.2
>
> That's what I'm using: gtkmm 2.2 and gtk+ 2.2.

Hmm, so can you state clearly whether the unmodified
examples/book/treeview/drag_and_drop example:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/examples/book/treeview/drag_and_drop/
works for you.

I guess it's possible that you need a later version of gtk+ 2.2. The gtk+
2.2 should be released after this date:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-January/msg00257.html

You should also double-check that you are really linking to that version of
GTK+.

Sorry, it works for me.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net