RE: [gtkmm] Last version of gtkmm known to compile with forte

It's also possible that this is only a problem with the examples, which now
build automatically in the latest version. All the examples are meant to
build on Forte, but maybe this change has shown a remaining problem. Can you
show us the exact error?

Not all of the TreeView template convenience methods can be used on Forte,
but there are less-convenient workarounds.
If it's a problem with the examples then we can just #ifdef that part out
for SUN. If so, I'd like a patch for that.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com