[gtkmm] Query about TreeSelection

Hi,
somebody knows how to use the refTreeSelection properly?
The online book says, to use it like this ..

Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeSelection> refTreeSelection =m_TreeView.get_selection(); (Chapter 8)

What I am not understanding is how to pass the information about the selected row to any other widget, lets say a list which will display the info dynamically, whenever a row is selected.

I would also like to know whether in GTKmm we can make a tree like shown by the testgtk's ctree tab in GTK+

Do we have any other document other than the online book, which has a detail description about the usage of the treeview and otehr related classes?

Thanks and regds
subbu

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com