[gtkmm] Last version of gtkmm known to compile with forte

Hello,

I am using gtkmm on solaris 9.  I was using g++ for
development, but I have been having trouble debugging
with g++ 3.1+.  There is some interest in my group in
migrating to or at least building with the forte
compiler.

I am using CC: Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 C++ 5.3 Patch
111685-11 2002/10/31.  I saw on the website that at
least some of the versions of gtkmm build with the
forte compiler.

I tried to build 2.2.0 with forte following the
instructions I found at
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gtkmm-root/base/README.SUN.

And I saw some errors that looked to me like they were
due to template constructors (which forte doesn't
support).  I could be wrong (something about ambiguous
partial specialization?)

What was the last version of gtkmm known to build on
forte?  I was unable to find that kind of info on the
webpage.  I apologize if this was mentioned on the
list recently, I was not able to find much while
searching the archives.

Thanks,

Adam