RE: [gtkmm] creating a C callback from a SigC::Slot without a Sig nalProxy
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: GTKmm Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>, libsigc-mlist lists sourceforge net
- Subject: RE: [gtkmm] creating a C callback from a SigC::Slot without a Sig nalProxy
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:09:49 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> I guess the problem is the async part, meaning that the function will return
> before the callback has actually been called. This function doesn't seem to
> have a "destroy user data" callback parameter so the user_data would have to
> survive _forever_.
While getting bored to death today I thought about this some more and
realized that the callback _is_ the 'destroy user data' callback as well,
since it's only going to be called once. So, I guess my question can now
be reduced to (emphasized for our readers on the SigC list who have
missed the beginning of this thread):
How can I ref/unref a SigC::Slot?
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
A CONFIG.SYS-edben mindíg legyen egy BUGS=OFF sor!
] [Thread Prev