RE: [gtkmm] creating a C callback from a SigC::Slot without a Sig nalProxy

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> I guess the problem is the async part, meaning that the function will return
> before the callback has actually been called. This function doesn't seem to
> have a "destroy user data" callback parameter so the user_data would have to
> survive _forever_.

While getting bored to death today I thought about this some more and
realized that the callback _is_ the 'destroy user data' callback as well,
since it's only going to be called once. So, I guess my question can now
be reduced to (emphasized for our readers on the SigC list who have
missed the beginning of this thread):

How can I ref/unref a SigC::Slot?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what