[gtkmm] Gtk::Label font size and Pango::AttrList

Dear all,

I would like to change the font size of a label. Looking on the documentatation the way to go seems to use Gtk::Label::set_attributes()
I have tryed so, but I get a segmentation fault.
Here is my code:

Gtk::Label *label = manage( new Gtk::Label("text") );
Pango::FontDescription fd;
fd.set_size(30);
Pango::Attribute attr = Pango::Attribute::create_attr_desc(fd);
Pango AttrList labelAttributes;
labelAttributes.insert( attr );
label->set_attributes( attr );

I get a segmentation fault from labelAttributes.insert( attr )
Can anyone suggest why?
I have also tryed to use Pango::Attribute::create_attr_size, and I had the same resutl.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Enrico Costanza