Re: [gtkmm] Win32 and (maybe) Visual Studio

> No way you'll be able to use gtkmm with Visual C++ (hint : non-conforming
> C++ compiler, partial template specialization, definition of templated
> methods outside the class declaration,...).

Gee... summed up every complaint I've ever made about VC. :-)
It doesn't exactly break my heart to hear that you don't think
it'll ever work with VC. The other programmers on my team
will learn to cope without it in time.

I look forward to seeing the tutorial. I am very excited to get started
on 2 open source projects I've been thinking over for the last couple
of months.

Thanks very much,
Jim