Re: [gtkmm] help needed - configure problem, trying to install gtkmm

I looked, and it wasn't leaving a config.cache in the top-level source
directory, so i did not delete a config.cache file. And i can't do a
"make distclean" or anything, because it doesn't get far enough to make
the Makefile :P .

The command:
pkg-config --cflags sigc++-1.2

outputs:

Package sigc++-1.2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sigc++-1.2.pc'
No package 'sigc++-1.2' found

Presumably there's a pkg-config command i should run, because
apparently, libsigc++ did install and register itself correctly?

thanx,
- gabriel