[gtkmm] Help needed - applying patches

I don't have full internet access at the moment, so it would be really
helpful if some of you other people with cvs write access could apply some
of the patches/easy fixes currently in bugzilla.

Just click on the (patches) links on the bugs page to see them:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml

Where it's clear that I've approved them, please apply these patches to both
gtkmm 2 and gtkmm 2.4. If you can't do both then just do one and say so in
the bug.

Thanks.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net