[gtkmm] No grab_add for widgets?

Hi,

I need to make some keybindings configurable for a game. So I have
some buttons arranged in a supposedly intuitive way. When one of the
buttons is clicked, it should lock everything down until you press a
key (e.g. Ctrl or 'a') which then will be the new keybinding.

I've thought of registering an event callback, use
gtk_grab_add(Widget *) to lock things down and then call
gtk_grab_remove when a key has been pressed.

Are there any particular reason gtk_grab_add and friends aren't
wrapped? In gtkmm/main.h they are commented out. Should I file a bug?

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/