Re: [gtkmm] can any one help as for gnome canvas

Hi,
i am trying out the same thing.

i had installed the packages avaliable at
http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/

and tried to build the libgnomecanvasmm using cygwin port with gcc 3.2.3 and autoconf 2.57 , automake 1.7.5 libtool 1.5, there were no problems with ./configure while during make following errors occured
cygtkmm-2.0.dll.a: file truncated.

when i saw the size of the file was 0 bytes.

Someone recomended me to build using minge32-gcc and tried with options with ./configure as
./configure CC=mingw32-gcc CXX=mingw32-g++ LD=mingw32-g++

no problem with ./configure but during make the error
cygpath: can't convert empty path

occured. i installed the mingw environment but still the same problem.

my registry showed strange values like
the value of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin/mounts v2/usr/bin

shows like D:\Manjit\Cygwin/bin instead of D:\Manjit\Cygwin/usr/bin

well if u could get it done please help me also.

Regards
Manjit Dua