Re: [gtkmm] what options to be used with mingw32-gcc

At 06:27 PM 6/18/2003 +0530, Manjit Dua wrote:
Hi,

i am building libgnomecanvasmm on windows using cygwin i don't know
what options to be used with ./configure to use with mingw32-gcc or how to tell the configure script to use mingw32-gcc compiler instead of gcc3.2.3

You're mixing everything ! You cannot build libgnomecanvas(mm) natively on win32 using mingw32. If you want to build it for the cygwin platform using the cygwin runtime (using for example the packages provided on http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/), you must use the x11 libraries.

I'm working on the native port of gtkmm on win32. Therefore I cannot really help for libgnomecanvas. I guess the best would be to ask on the cygwin mailing list or directly to Masahiro Sakai.

And please stop sending 10 times the same message. The more you send it, the less people will answer your questions.

Cedric