Re: [gtkmm] what options to be used with mingw32-gcc

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 14:57, Manjit Dua wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am building libgnomecanvasmm on windows using cygwin i don't know
> what options to be used with ./configure to use with mingw32-gcc or how to tell the configure script to use mingw32-gcc compiler instead of gcc3.2.3
>
> Hope u will help me in these regards
> Thanx in advanced

I am getting sick of you sending the same message over and over again.
This must be the tenth time. Please have a little patience.

Have you successfully built libgnomecanvas on windows? Have you
successfully _built_ gtkmm on windows?

Before, I think you mentioned some strange non-official GTK+ binaries
that you installed. It would be simpler to use the official binaries -
people will not be able to help you otherwise.

murray usa net