Re: [gtkmm] i am too dumb for this (menus)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:29:50 +0200
a_k_b <a_k_b web de> wrote:

> hi there,
>
> i just changed from gtk+ to gtkmm and want to rebuild my menubar now. but whatever i try, id doesnt work :-(
> isnt there a better resource than just a reference manual? i would prefer a small tut only for a menubar or something... *lol*
> hm... or does anyone have an example for me, where he put the basic menu construction into a separate window subfunction?
> i think that would be the cleanest and easiest to learn way for me :-/

If you have  got the source distribution of gtkmm2 there is an example directory where you can find a couple of menu examples (examples/book/menus). There is also an example in the demo (demo subdir in the source distribution).

---
Daniel Sundberg
http://gspeakers.sf.net