[gtkmm] Problems with TreeView on Windows

Hello,

	We have 2 problems with TreeView with a program running under Windows (the
program works correctly on Linux)...

For example, We have this code to define a ColumnRecord:

----------------------------
class ColumnsModel : public Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord
{
	public:
	ColumnsModel()
	{
		add(mIcon);
		add(mName);
		add(mInclude);
	}

	Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> > mIcon;
	Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> mName;
	Gtk::TreeModelColumn<bool> mInclude;

};
--------------------------

First, on Windows, no checkbuttons are shown in the TreeView for column
mInclude (bool).  It only show the value  TRUE or FALSE.

Second, something similar happen for the column mIcon (no icons are shown on
Windows), and we get the following error message in the console for each
displayed rows in the TreeView :

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property 'text' of type 'gchararray'
from value of type 'GdkPixbuf'

So what is the problem?  We have exactly the same code for Linux and Windows?
Do we have something special to do to make it work under Windows?

Any help will be welcome!

Alexandria  Archives Developers Team
www.alexandriaarchives.org