[gtkmm] libSigCX Version 0.6.4 released

Hello!

[Note: I CC'ed gtkmm-list, since there were several questions about a more
 featureful GLib::Dispatcher, which is exactly what SigCX provides, and
 furthermore this release features a gtkmm example]

I'm pleased to announce the release of libSigCX (also called libsigc++
extras).

What is it?
----------

libSigC++ Extras is a library consisting of new features built on
top of libSigC++ and features that formerly were in libSigC++ and
were removed from it. The focus is on multi-threading; libSigCX
provides type-safe cross-thread signal/slot support. For more
information, see http://libsigcx.sourceforge.net.

New in 0.6.4:
-------------

* New example, showing libSigCX with gtkmm; also included in the
  documentation.
* New static method Thread::yield().
* SignalDispatcher bugfix (potential segfault).
* Performance increases in StandardDispatcher::remove()
  and the timeout handler processing in StandardDispatcher::run().

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

It's GNU/Linux dammit!