RE: [gtkmm] drawing pixels -- Gtk::DrawingArea

>> From: John M. Gabriele [mailto:jandl bestweb net]
>> >
>> >Can you give us a full path for those files, please?
>>
>> I'm just referring to the files that came with gtkmm2
>> when I ran the cvs co command. My point was just that,
>> those are the ones present in my cvs directory, and
>> they were the ones I thought I was supposed to replace
>> before realizing that they might already be updated (though
>> for some reason not making it into the book).
>
>Please give us the path to them inside your cvs checkout. You have given us

>half a directory path and a filename.

I gave three filenames -- one misspelled.

> I could run find or you could just
>tell us.
>
>Murray Cumming
>murrayc usa net
>www.murrayc.com

I'm not in front of my linux box (and don't have
cvs here at work), but I think it's

~/cvs/gtkmm2/examples/book/drawingarea/main.cc
~/cvs/gtkmm2/examples/book/drawingarea/myarea.cc
~/cvs/gtkmm2/examples/book/drawingarea/myarea.h