Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

From: Daniel [mailto:dss home se] On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:12:12 -0400
Todd Fisher <taf2 lehigh edu> wrote:

when i call ListStore::clear() before adding anything into
the store my
application core dumps.

Are you sure that you clear the ListStore and not the RefPtr?

Example:
Gdk::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore> refListStore;

// Clear the ListStore
refListStore->clear();

// Clear the RefPtr
refListStore.clear();

I would like to remove RefPtr::clear() in glibmm 2.4:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvslog.cgi?file=%2Fglibmm%2Fglib%2Fglibmm%2Frefp
tr.h

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net