[gtkmm] API reference

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:
> > What do you mean by "complete"?
>
> I notice now that that is a link to the gtkmm 1.2 documentation. The gtkmm
> 2.x documentation is clearly linked from the front page:
> http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/

Well even this, is not complete ;-( ... for example:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/group__gtkmmEnums.html#a89

One has to read both the gtkmm2 and the gtk+2 api references to find
what he is looking for. Additionally one *major* disadvantage of the
documentation is that the html page of a class does not contain links
to the inherited functions that exist in the hierarchy. This makes it
extremely difficult to find in one glance the right function at the
right time ... that makes the source code a better ref-manual than
the reference manual itself.

Do you want any help improving the reference manual?

--
question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
                -- Wm. Shakespeare