RE: [gtkmm] Reset a value in a cell

My I interject?  I'll take the silence as a yes :).  Anyway, about 3 or 4 months ago, I
was thinking about writing a gtk+ engine in c++.  I think the idea is awesome.  I was
told on this list that it had been discussed and decided it couldn't be done, but from
what you say, it sounds like it could be done.  I have no doubt that it can be done
because gtkmm/glibmm/etc. are just wrappers/bindings over the base.  I guess what I'm
saying is that my vote is for this property being wrapped.  I think writing engines in
C++ could be easier.  Ok, I'm done interjecting.

-Bryan