[gtkmm] RE: Gtkmm build reproduceability.

Well,

After using some tools, such as nm, and xdd it looks like my problem is a
name mangling thing.
The problem is with function
void foreach_callback_  at the top of container.cc.

After doing 2 builds, I use "nm" to list the symbols, and I get 2 different
symbol names:

67c67
< 00000000 T
foreach_callback___29_GLOBAL_.N.container.ccJIV3OeP10_GtkWidgetPv
---
> 00000000 T
foreach_callback___29_GLOBAL_.N.container.ccC2T9AcP10_GtkWidgetPv

So, my build is not reproduceable, the name mangling is different each time.
Can anyone suggest a fix?

Regards

Nick