RE: [Re: [[gtkmm] gtkmm 2.2.3 on Solaris 8]]

I'm quite sure that there are no major changes since gtkmm 2 last built with
Sun's Forte compiler. Really, it should be simple to make it work. Have you
looked at the mailing list archive?

> i've seen how you generate the c++ files, but i do not
> know how they
> have to look, that the solaris compiler is able to compile them.
>
> if the solaris compiler would not work with 2.2.3 i will try
> to use gtkmm 1.2,
> or i've to change the compiler to gcc.
>
> i also tried to apply the newest patch for the solaris
> compiler,

Is that one of the patches mentioned in our readme, or something new. You
should not need anything newer than the ones in the readme file.