[gtkmm] TreeView Path

Signals such as:
	Gtk::CellRendererToggle::signal_toggled
	Gtk::TreeModel::signal_row_changed
pass a Gtk::TreeModel::Path to connected slots. I can do the following
to get access to the row the Path references:
	Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter = TreeModel->get_iter(path);
	row = *iter;
But how do I get access to the column of the row referenced by path?

What I am trying to do is have a slot be called when a user changes
something in the treeview (which emits a signal). But that slot needs to
know exactly which row and column emitted the signal. I want to be able
to do this for a couple things. One reason is so I can update the data
structure holding the data being displayed (unless there is a way to
directly tie displayed data to variables so those variables change when
the use edits a treemodelcolumn).

thanks.

--
Peter Gasper <pgasper designadvantage com>