Re: [gtkmm] win32 installer for gtk-2.2

At 04:11 PM 7/8/2003 +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

The link on the gtkmm website to the win32 installer is no longer valid:

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

Have the location moved? Is it available on another place?

Our webserver has crashed last night. Our network administrators are currently working on it, moving the all stuff to a new machine. If it takes too long, I will move the 'gtkmm on win32' page to a temporary location and will let you know.

Sorry for the disturbances

Cedric