[gtkmm] Addressing a TreeView cell without using TreeModel

Hi, All!
I need a sheet-like table with programmatically changeable number of columns.
So I'm trying to do without any TreeModel, just adding TreeViewColumns with
CellRendererTexts to my TreeView. But how can I add rows?
Well, I've tried an another approach: I've used a TreeModel with only one
field - for the first column. So it is possible to add rows just like it is described in a tutorial. And it is possible to address the row needed, too. But only for this first column. Is there any way to address the cells, that are beyond the
TreeModel, cells, that are just added as a TreeViewColumns
(TreeView->append_column("Header", CellRenderer)?
And then, is there any way to fixate the first column while scrolling horizontally?
   Hopefully,
      Igor Gorbounov