[gtkmm] Treeview - how do I figure out user has clicked on already select ed row?

Hi folks,

Thanks to your help, I am able to create a new modal window when the user
selects a new row in treeview with the mouse (set a flag on button press and
if that flag is set when the signal changes, create my modal window).  Not
all of my rows can be clicked on and I just use the set_select_function to
control that.  Works great but...

My remaining problem is trying to get the modal window to appear when the
user clicks again on this already selected row.  Any thoughts as to signals
that would help me?

Alex Pavloff - apavloff eason com
Eason Technology -- www.eason.com