[gtkmm] One more time (yesterday:about threads)

Your answer:
>It seems you have a synchronization problem. You should mutex the access
>to Gtk, you can't have two Gtk threads running at the same time.

I don't understand.
I have a only thread (+Gtk::Main::run), where I mutex? what?
About my code, in the thread, when I write: set_text(...), all it's OK.,
but if I write pixmap->set(...) -> freeze! (thread is alive -> printf is
printing in shell) . What's happen?

Please, it's difficult for me, if you can send me any code...

Thanxs.