Re: [gtkmm] win32
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: darco <darco deepdarc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] win32
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:34:27 +0100
On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 02:03 AM, Christof Petig wrote:
I currently try to build usable g++-3.2/gtkmm2/-mms-bitfields
binaries. (Work in progress)
I have binaries, yes ... but I'm not too comfortable with having
commented out that much functionality to get it compiled.
I've been attempting to (cross)compile GTKMM2 as well... Have you had
any luck yet?
I end up getting "undefined reference to 'gdk_display_manager_get_type'"
in generate_defs_gtk.cc when it tries to link generate_extra_defs.exe
add it to the .def file (and report the bug). I had to down-patch gtkmm2
to compile with Tor's libraries. Hopefully the missing names get added
soon. (Cedric reminded Tor of my report, yesterday)
] [Thread Prev