[gtkmm] Static Compilation...

Hello, is it possible to compile gtkmm applications statically? I'm trying with:

g++ -o main main.cc `ls *.o` `pkg-config gtkmm-2.0 --cflags --libs` -static
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgtk-x11-2.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I'm using redhat 8.0, and have gtk and gtk-devel, what's -lgtk-x11-2.0? I searched in google, and found a cuople of guys with the same problem, but no answers, my gtkmm2 libs are in /usr/local/lib/ and the gtk (in rpm) are in /usr/local coul that be a problem? and in what package is that lib? I do have a libgtk-x11.* in /usr/lib, but I'm not sure if the static libs are missing...

any ideas?