Re: [gtkmm] Slots from non-Gtk subclasses.

> From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
>
> >  I have a class that isn't derived from any Gtk classes.  It does,
> >however, have member functions that will pop up Gtk windows, and
> >member functions that will handle callbacks from those windows.
> >
> >  The problem is that the "SigC::slot(class, &member)" function seems
> >to require a class who's derived from Gtk.  I can't get the class to
> >compile unless I force my class to be a subclass of a Gtk class.
>

> class Foo : public SigC::Object { ... }

Actually,

class Foo : virtual public SigC::Object { ... };
            ^^^^^^^
Otherwise, you run into problems with multiple inheritance.
I believe this is mentioned int the SigC docs.

Ron Steinke

"The sound of gunfire, off in the distance. I'm getting used to it now."
-- Talking Heads