Re: [gtkmm] treeview problem

erwan ancel wrote:

Well, that's what I wanted to do: rewrite my own cellrenderer.
But what should I do to make my own cellrenderer? Is it only in
redefining those methods (the documentation doesn't tell anything about
them):

   virtual void render_vfunc();
   virtual bool activate_vfunc();
   virtual Gtk::CellEditable* start_editing_vfunc();
I don't know, as I've not written my own CellRenderer before. However, if you look in the source distribution of a recent gtkmm2 release you'll find that there's a custom CellRenderer example which should prove of some use.