Re: [gtkmm] treeview problem

Well, that's what I wanted to do: rewrite my own cellrenderer.
But what should I do to make my own cellrenderer? Is it only in
redefining those methods (the documentation doesn't tell anything about
them):

    virtual void render_vfunc();
    virtual bool activate_vfunc();
    virtual Gtk::CellEditable* start_editing_vfunc();