Re: [gtkmm] how to get MenuItem text ?
- From: bart <bart hakvoort castel nl>
- To: SMS WebMaster <sms 4-sms com>
- Cc: gtkmm list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] how to get MenuItem text ?
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:14:40 +0100
Well, this is not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe it helps.
You can use optionmenu1.get_history() to get the index. And since i
usually set the index from a list/vector/whatever it's quite easy to
find the corresponding text.
If someone knows a more efficient way to do this I'd be glad to hear it
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 01:09, SMS WebMaster wrote:
> I want to get the MenuItem text but I didn't find any function for that !!!
> Any help on that ?
> because I am using the "OptionMenu" and I want to get the text of the
> item the user selected, here is my code :
> void PrefWindow::on_optionmenu1_changed()
> Gtk::Menu *me = optionmenu1->get_menu();
> Gtk::MenuItem *myItem = me->get_active();
] [Thread Prev