Re: [gtkmm] Is it possible to render jpeg images as tree columns?

If you're talking about the column heading, you can use Gtk::TreeView::Column::set_widget like this:

Gtk::TreeView::Column *column = manage(new Gtk::TreeView::Column());
Gtk::Image *jpeg = manage(new Gtk::Image("/path/to/your/jpeg"));
column->set_widget(*jpeg);
// add your model columns, set up renderers, etc..

That what you were looking for?
-Marshall

Nagan gouda <n_gouda123 yahoo com> wrote:
To render more than one model column in a view column,
we need to create the TreeView::Column widget
manually, and use pack_start() to add the model
columns to it.

in the example from
demos/gtk-demo/example_stockbrowser.cc, which has a
pixbuf icon and a text name in the same column:
BUT i want to load jpeg images as the tree columns.

Please let me If anyone know how to do it.

Thanx in advance .

Naganagouda Meti.
Scandent networks,
Media and Communication Group.