[gtkmm] Is it possible to render jpeg images as tree columns?

To render more than one model column in a view column,
we need to create the TreeView::Column widget
manually, and use pack_start() to add the model
columns to it.

in the example from
demos/gtk-demo/example_stockbrowser.cc, which has a
pixbuf icon and a text name in the same column:
BUT i want to load jpeg images as the tree columns.

Please let me If anyone know how to do it.

Thanx in advance .

Naganagouda Meti.
Scandent networks,
Media and Communication Group.