[gtkmm] libglademm 2.1: get_widget_derived

Hi!

For my RPG system Pertergrin I use the latest libglademm
to create dialogs from a mainwindow (both glade files).

I have two problems with the current beta archive available
on sourceforge:

- It does not compile properly on my system (libtool problems).
  All so-extensions (didn't check static extensions) from the
  shared libraries were missing. I'm using the latest
  automake/autoconf (1.7.6/2.57). The problems could be related
  to the fact that my distribution mandrake 9.1 and the next
  release 9.2 "requires" libtool 1.4.7. I don't know if redhat
  already uses the version 1.5 from april.
  The problem can only be solved by checking out autogen.sh
  from cvs and do a configure/make distclean before running it.
  There was no hint in NEWS or ChangeLog concerning the need
  for newer build tools...

- The version cannot be checked. I tried to find "2.1" but
  the version is still "2.0". It would be good to adapt the
  Makefiles to use the new version or else I would have to
  manually check for "get_widget_derived" in configure.in

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer for Embedded Devices
Project: Pertergrin - a RPG system - http://pertergrin.berlios.de