RE: [gtkmm] RE: Re: Gtkmm or Qt?

> There are other cross platform C++ toolkits, see for example Fox Toolkit
> (www.fox-toolkit.org) and Borland CLX.
>
> For an IDE like Borland's c++builder, give VDKBuilder a try,
> http://vdkbuilder.sourceforge.net/ . It uses yet another binding of
> gtk+ to C++, the VDK toolkit, that is similar to Borland CLX (ie, it
> supports assignable properties through a complex template system).
>

> [... about Borland ...]
> > product). And of course, they are not cross-platform, at least without
> > something like wine.
>
> Borland Kylix uses wine only for the builder, the CLX toolkit is
> built on top of Qt.
>
> 	Daniel.

Thank you.

I've also been playing around with FLTK a bit and was pleasantly surprised
by how easy it was to get up and running with it, the small and quick
executables and also (what I consider to be) the straight-forward
development sytle of it.

Feedback from others, good and especially bad on FLTK?

Is it ready for prime-time large scale GUI building yet?

- Dave

---