Re: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

Dr Mark H Phillips wrote:
> I am interested in people's views.  Is gtkmm (and gtk+) a serious
> option for my company?  In particular I'm not sure whether serious
> MS Windows support is there yet.  Also, development time might be
> slower because Glade isn't as advanced as QtDesigner.

Windows support is definitely there and runs good, at least for Gtkmm 2.0. With
consequent use of Autoconf/Automake you won't see a difference between building
a Gtkmm project on Linux or on W32 with MinGW. I ran into problems using higher
versions than 2.0, though, but I'm positive this'll be fixed.

Best,

  Markus