[gtkmm] VisualStudio NET

Hello!

I finally compiled gtkmm 2.2.5 with VisualStudio NET 2003 and tested it a
lot. There are no big problems so far, only tons of warning messages (I
have the BuildLog files if someone is interested).

The only real problem I found so far is Gtk:TreeView::add_column_editable().
The compiler fail in treeview.h:1202, something related to the template
instanciation (I wonder if this is a similiar problem like bug 118868 with
gcc 2.95.3). Would be nice to have a solution for this.

I created for now project files for VisualStudio NET and build static
libraries. DLL require special support (adding import/export directives
and such things if I remeber correctly).

Ok, what are the next steps? I think the warning messages should be
eliminated (adding some #pragma directives maybe).

Regards,
Frank Naumann