Re: [gtkmm] treeview with progress bars

> There is also, I believe, a GtkCellRendererProgressBar which does
> exactly this currently somewhere in GTK+'s bugzilla, pending inclusion
> in a future release - you may be able to use this and wrap it as a C++
> widget, or use its code as a starting point to write one in C++
> directly. Unfortunately I don't have the exact location of it, I just
> remember seeing it on the gtk-devel list, but you should be able to find
> it.

As a starting point, you can look at the code of HeavyMole
http://heavymole.sourceforge.net

A progress bar in a treeview is made in the file src/HM_GUI/TransferList.hh
Under UNIX, the progress bar is painted with a pixbuf, we disabled it under
win32 cause it generates a segfault under one of our machine (win98).

Don't hesitate to ask for more information

Bye,
Christian Van Brussel