Re: [gtkmm] treeview with progress bars

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 22:43, joey yandle wrote:
> > Just wondering if anyone knew how to create a treeview with progress
> > bar's as elements, similar to how check boxes can be added?
> >

> None of the default CellRenderers can do this; you'll have to write
> a custom CellRenderer.  Look at examples/cellrenderercustom/ in your
> gtkmm source tree for inspiration.

There is also, I believe, a GtkCellRendererProgressBar which does
exactly this currently somewhere in GTK+'s bugzilla, pending inclusion
in a future release - you may be able to use this and wrap it as a C++
widget, or use its code as a starting point to write one in C++
directly. Unfortunately I don't have the exact location of it, I just
remember seeing it on the gtk-devel list, but you should be able to find
it.
--
Matthew Walton <matthew alledora co uk>