RE: [gtkmm] libglademm docs

The online gnomemm docs are generated from gnomemm/gnomemm_docs, so that
they all hyperlink together properly. The docs/Makefile files in the
individual project might or might not work. By looking at the gtkmm build
structure, it shouldn't be too difficult to patch them to work if that's
important to you.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com