[gtkmm] need to static build of gtkmm?

Hi,

sorry for the rookie questions, but i'm not very familiar with Gtk+ and gtkmm. I have to make an application which works on Linux and Windows. (gtk+ works fine with LGPL, QT does'nt, at least under win32 :( ) Since the new Redhat (9.0) Distribution doesnt contain gtkmm, i'm wondering if it is possible to link the gtkmm library statically to my program, to make it work on other machines without additional installation of gtkmm.

i tried to install gtkmm and gtk+ on win32. it works fine, will the static linking described above work on win32 to, will my proggi (after successful compiling) run on win32 with the gtk+ runtime environment?

thank you!

Andy