Re: [gtkmm] Creating and setting pixmaps with strings

Daniel Bausch wrote:

Hello again:

Am Saturday, 12. April 2003 20:48 schrieb Christopher David:

pixmapGnim01->set("../../GimsImg/gnim01lrg.xpm");

or if the file is in the current directory,

pixmapGnim01->set("./gnim01lrg.xpm");

These I would expect to work. Maybe your working directory is not the one you think. Try an absolute path name.

You're absolutely right, the working directory was not what I thought it was. Once you mentioned that I checked it out and was able to put in the proper path fro the pixmaps and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much for your help.
   Many Thanks
   Chris David