Re: [gtkmm] upgrate to 2.2.1 under windows/MinGW
- From: Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin swing be>
- To: "erwan ancel" <erwan ancel free fr>, <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] upgrate to 2.2.1 under windows/MinGW
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 13:22:34 +0200
At 12:00 PM 4/7/2003 +0200, erwan ancel wrote:
I tried to upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 (gtk+, gtkmm, and all associated
stuff like pango, atk, ...): it does compile well, but at run time, I get an
error telling me that the entry point g_get_application_name is not
available in libglib-2.0-0.dll
Just to be sure :
1. Uninstall both the gtk+ and gtkmm packages (runtimes and developer if
2. Make sure you have no old gtk+/gdk/glib DLLs in your PATH.
3. Reinstall everything, starting with the gtk+ runtime
Looks to me you have an old libglib-2.0-0.dll hidden somewhere.
] [Thread Prev