Re: [gtkmm] RedHat and Mandrake RPMs

Hi,

Just wanted to tell you that I just uploaded in "cooker contrib",
the second part of cooker, Mandrake development distribution,
libsigc++-1.2.4 and gtkmm-2.2.1.

Sorry that we were so long to include your fine work in the
distro. Gtkmm seems excellent so far.

Just to let you know that it's not my real first time dealing
with gtkmm :) - I'm now fightin^Wtrying to upgrade my old
university project which uses gtkmm (started in good old
gtk---1.0.0 time..)[1] - having a tough time upgrading 13,000
lines of GUI code :).

See you and thanks again.

Ref:
[1] http://guillaume.cottenceau.free.fr/html/grany.html