Re: [gtkmm] Gtk2/Gtkmm2 on windows

Hi

Downloaded your libsigc++- gtkmm2-dev-binaries avaliable at http://utenti.lycos.it/fbn79/. However, when I try to unrar the files (using winrar) it complains about "unknown method in [filename]" for all files in the archieve. Do you use some strange version of winrar? Does these files *really* work? If everything is alright maybe you would like to upload a zipped version of the packages?

Anyone else who managed to unrar these files?

Regards

Daniel Sundberg