Re: [gtkmm] Gtk2/Gtkmm2 on windows

Daniel wrote:

Hello

I'm trying to port a program to windows using the mingw-2.0.* compiler. I have downloaded glib-2, libintl and libiconv from http://www.gimp/......./win32 something. However, I can't even compile a simple glib program. Compiling (gcc -c) the program works fine but the linking fails with undefined reference to my g_list_alloc(). The lib- and include paths I get from pkg-config seems ok.

Maybe someone who successfully use gtkmm2 on windows has a howto or tutorial on how to make this work. I think I must have downloaded the wrong combination of binaries or something like that...one download site with installation instructions and binaries that will work together would be a nice thing to have...

Regards

Daniel Sundberg