Re: [gtkmm] Probably very stupid question

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 04:59:18PM +0200, Meier, Elke wrote:
> >I can clearly see a member function Gtk::OptionMenu::get_history()!
> >Is this function not working for you or do you need something different?
>
> It IS there in gtkmm 2, but I did not find in in 1.2.
> Kysh, what version are you using?
>
> We had some sort of ugly workaround for 1.2, so I can tell you it is
> possible ;-)

I'm too new a programmer to start programming 'ugly', if I can help it. :>
I'm trying to avoid it, as I can barely read my own code as it is. I have
several blocks in my code which are almost totally 'square', filled from
margin to margin with letters and punctuation. :> Ugly would just make it
worse. ;>

Thanks for the reply, though. :> As I said above, I just went ahead and
implemented noneditable comboboxes, which work fine with
Combo->get_entry()->get_text();

-Kysh
--
|  'Life begins at 120kias' - http://www.lapdragon.org/flying  |