Re: [Re: [Re: [[gtkmm] Glib::RefPtr also for Widgets?] ] ]

Paul Davis <pbd op net> wrote:
> >I thought we were talking about gtkmm2. If you find a bug in gtkmm2 then
> >please submit it.
>
> do you believe that "delete this" from within *any* signal handler in
> gtkmm2 will never cause problems?

I don't know. My point is that I'm only interested in gtkmm2 test cases, and I
would quite like too see such a bug report for gtkmm2 because we might be able
to fix the problem if it exists. It's easier to deal with real test cases than
theory.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net